Wendy's Birthday!!!

I went to the doctor on Friday November 21st and found out my incision was infected. They put me on an antibiotic and sent me home. That Sunday (My Birthday) my incision was not looking all that great so we went into the ER. The doctor decided I needed a stronger antibiotic and put an IV into my hand and sent me home with a ball of medication and instructions to go see my doctor on Monday morning; Happy Birthday Me! On Monday my doctor decided to change medications but still use the IV; so for the next 10 days I had to go to the hospital everyday and get a new ball. Then I had to go over to the doctor's office where the doctor would check my incision and make sure the medication was working, fun times! It was a long 10 days but I was very blessed that Shaun did not have school the week of Thanksgiving; so he was able to drive me around. Also, my best friend came out to visit that week and she was more than willing to stay home and watch Lewis. We also had a lot of prayers on our behalf and many phone calls checking up on us...Thanks!!!

5 comments:

Sokimna said...

Oh, my gosh Wendy! He is sooooo cute! I want to see him so bad! I want you to catch up on your rest, but is it ok for me to come visit? Gosh...he is just soooo cute!

The Huzzey's said...

We love Lewis. He can come over and play anytime he wants to. We love you guys too. Oh, and Maddi says that she loves Lewis too. She is happy he is finally here.

homeschooling Mama said...

He's SO CUTE!!! Sorry about having the IV, but soon that part will be over and it will all be a distant memory and you can go on enjoying your new baby! Feel better soon!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

wow you have had it rough!!so sorry! i think i can come today around 11:30 if that's good for you, i won't stay long, i know i know i say that every time but really this time. i guess i'll call you. :)

Momma Amber said...

Wendy!
I've been waiting for pictures! YEAH!! Sorry about your birthday but I'm glad that you are doing better now. We are going to be up there the 23rd - 2nd. Are you going to be around?